The Seven Keys have been updated.
The Seven Keys
By Dr. Michael Bisconti
The “Seven Keys” delineate (set forth) a necessarily difficult to understand view of the origin of life, which is held by all lovers of both truth and science. The “Seven Keys” and the law of hermeticism, which is defined by them, were developed by Dr. Michael Bisconti.
- Truth and science are two different things.
- Universal truth is a subset of science.
- True evolution is not taught in our schools and true creationism is not taught in our churches.
- The hypothesis of evolution can be tolerated but the theory of evolution should be opposed.
- As a matter of truth, everyone should believe in intelligent design, which creationism elaborates.
- Even evolutionists believe in intelligent design – the intelligent design of the artificial intelligence of the retroviruses.
- As a matter of science but not truth, the “theory of indeterminate design” replaces evolution, creationism, and intelligent design.
The law of the average mind says:
The law of hermeticism, which is explained by the seven keys,
may be too difficult for some people to understand.
Therefore, the law of the average mind requires that we provide the following questions and answers:
- Did God create everything? Yes.
- Did God create man? Yes.
- Is evolution a fact? No.
- Is evolution a theory? No.
- Is evolution an hypothesis, which involves insufficient evidence? Yes.